Google
 
Web vennarbank.blogspot.com

Lets think !

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Dear Sampath

A personal tragedy. Think about a man who even after his death, was able to get thousands of people for his funeral. People of all social strata coming and paying respect to him. His employees in his farm, factory crying that they will never get another boss like him. The same employees turning to the house next day, so that in case family needs help they can be of use. Local leaders cutting across party lines coming and paying their respects. Everyone stating how that person has helped them and never has asked for help atleast once. That person was my cousin Sampath Kumar. I am missing him so much that the memory haunts me and it is three days after he left our family and earth. Sampath the entire vennarbank and its surroundings is missing you. You have not just left us alone but the entire place whom you served.

i still remember the days you took me to quiz to Sivakasi and you were the only person who actually answered atleast some questions. I still remember you talking to me last month about how the factory is progressing and how your new compound is better than all chem engineers put together. I remember how you strove for all temple renovation jobs and took care of all the people who came to the house. I remember how you took care of your mother[my aunt] alone with still doing all other jobs.
I do not know what to say... You are my brother and i will remember you forever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home